Himalayan Wild Experience
Dates: By request
– No technical skills or past experience required !
Even though our courses might get technical on some topics, they’re made to fit beginners to enthousiasts.
– No specific physical condition required.
A good-will and positive energy will suffice to keep you healthy through the journey off-the-grid.
– Traditional Farming Skills (2 days)
– Homesteading Tips (1 day)
– Living off-the-grid (1 day)
This training course is a full time experience far off the beaten path, classes and presentations will be held in a homestead in the forest, and hands-on practices will take us from the fields to the jungle.
– Traditional Farming Skills : This course is two days package full from 9-am to 5-pm
Soil, Water, Sources and resources, Weather and Natural Cycles, Growing systems for cereals and vegetables, Harvesting and Preserving, Animal Husbandry, …
– Homesteading Tips : This course is one day full from 9-am to 5-pm
Tips for plants, Kitchen and foods skills, Preservation and Fermentation, Bakery, Beekeepi
– Living Off-the-Grid : This course is one day full from 9-am to 5-pm
Materials handling, Ressources & Waste management, Permaculture 101, …
Per person, per day
Include Food & Accommodation
It will take place at Adam Tribe Mountain Inn Farm (transports are not included).
We usually pick up you from your hotel.
Just in case here is our rep office address and we do all transport management from there : >Pokhara, Khare Chok, Next to German Bakery, Bhanjyang Tours & Travels
Deposit and Bookings:
50% deposit required for booking.
Final amount is due 2 days prior to course start.
Please refer to details outlined in our Terms and Conditions information.